- Cranquis: Well, Mrs. Perjure, my PA student tells me that your mysterious rash just showed up suddenly yesterday?
- Patient: YES AND IT IS REALLY ITCHY!
- Cranquis: Well even though you told the student that you haven't been around any plants lately, the rash really looks like poison ivy...
- Patient: OH BUT I HAVE BEEN AROUND PLANTS, I SPENT ALL WEEKEND PULLING OUT WEEDS FROM UNDER THE PORCH!
- PA Student: *sputtering helplessly*
our garden’s dead, didn’t make it.
Considering planting Bonzai trees, they are difficult to kill (however, mine did freeze, then tumbled down a flight of stairs breaking into small pieces back in college).
For You (Layla)
My gift to you will be this:
A heart full of happiness
Often eclipsed by
Gingersnaps on autumn
Being myself at all costs
A poem you’ll find
Tucked into something
On ordinary days
And love when you need
It the most
- need to set a better example for my daughter
- need to spend less, think more
- need to stop compensating for… have no idea what
- perhaps it’s boredom
- perhaps it’s the weather
- perhaps I’m rotten & lack contentment